26.07.2011

Musikvideo: Young Galaxy - Blown Minded



Großartig und aufwändig gemachtes Video zu Blown Minded von Young Galaxy. Das Ganze wurde von Carine Khalifé gemacht und zwar so:
Basically, my technique was to paint on a piece of glass fixed to a light box. I would paint on the glass with oil so that it wouldn't dry, and I could play with it for hours.
A camera, fixed overhead above the animation table and plugged in my computer, would capture my paintings frame by frame and create the animation using the software Stop Motion Pro (the aardman studio software). This process took place inside a dark room so that there wouldn't be interference or changing lights on the paint.
Und der Song ist auch nicht verkehrt!
via neonglide

1 Kommentar:

Dein Kommentar erscheint, wenn er sorgfältig per Hand freigeschaltet wurde ;)